We invite you to review our newly-posted January 2016 California Employment Law Notes, a comprehensive review of the latest and most significant developments in California employment law. The highlights include:
- Court Reverses $1 Million Discrimination Verdict Entered Against LA Fire Department;
- Former HR Manager Could Proceed With FLSA Retaliation Claim;
- Employee Could Proceed With Wrongful Termination Claim Based Upon Work-Related Injury;
- Trade Secret Misappropriation Claims Should Not Have Been Dismissed;
- Residential Care Facility Could Require Its Employees To Take On-Duty Meals; and
- Agricultural Workers’ Putative Class Action Was Properly Denied Certification.