Are your employee handbooks and policies collecting dust? In the highly regulated workplace, human resource professionals, compliance officers, IT, and their counsel must work together to ensure that employee handbooks and policies reflect current best practices in light of expanding employment laws and regulations. In this interactive webinar, you will learn:
• Best practices for employee handbooks and policies
• How to avoid liability when drafting employee handbooks
• What to include, and not include, in employee handbooks
• New legal developments you should consider when revising employee handbooks
The Employee Handbook: Every Word Counts
Feb. 12, 2014
10:00-11:15 AM PST/1:00-2:15 PM EST
View Live And/Or Access Recordings:
- Attend live session at date/time listed above, and/or
- View recording of live session for 3 months after the webinar.
Price Per Attendee (Money-Back Guarantee)
About the Presenter
Anthony J. Oncidi heads the Labor & Employment Law Group in the Los Angeles office of Proskauer Rose LLP. Tony represents employers and management in all aspects of labor relations and employment law, and is a frequent speaker on employment law topics.
Continuing Education Credit
HR: This program has been approved for 1.25 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Attorneys: When you register, you will enter the state(s) for which you are seeking CLE credit. In the unlikely event that the webinar is not approved in that state for CLE credit, we will fully refund you registration fee.
Clear Law Institute