We invite you to review our newly-posted March 2016 California Employment Law Notes, a comprehensive review of the latest and most significant developments in California employment law. The highlights include:
- Nuclear Plant Maintenance Manager’s Whistleblower Claim Was Properly Dismissed;
- Employer Was Entitled To Obtain Reimbursement Of Short-Term Employee’s Training Costs;
- Department Of Labor’s Rule Extending Tip Pool Restrictions Is Valid;
- Employer Properly Computed Overtime On Flat-Sum Attendance Bonuses;
- Class Action Was Properly Dismissed For Failure To Prosecute; and
- Unaccepted Settlement Offer Does Not Moot Putative Class Action.